Master Data Visualization in Excel through Charts and Power Query
Training TypeLive Training
CategoryData & Analytics
About the Course
Excel is a commonly used and easily available tool for data analysis and working with data. However, when you talk data visualization, you might not think of Microsoft Excel. Excel offers a large number of charts and graphing tools that complement its data analysis toolset. Combining the best of power query and power pivot, Excel can help to create data visualization and dashboard very effectively.
This course offers a laser-focused, practical guide to most useful Excel charts and graphs for data visualization. The instructor reviews the key principles of data visualization, and provides expert tips to help you customize any kind of chart in Excel.
- Recognize the importance of the ten-second rule when creating visuals in Excel.
- Identify the relationship between data and the visualizations you create in Excel.
- Name the manner in which you can provide the deepest dive into data as you apply visualizations in Excel.
- Explain how a particular Excel chart type will relate different scales to return the output you want.
- Explore the differences in the effectiveness of Excel chart types in relaying information.
- List the justifications for using one type of Excel chart over another.
- Power Pivot and Pivot Charts
- Power Query and Data Modelling
Who is the Target Audience?
- Data Analysts
- Finance Professionals
- Business Executives
Basic Understanding of Business Objectives
|22 Oct 2021||Fri (1 Day)||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM (Eastern Time)|
|03 Dec 2021||Fri (1 Day)||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM (Eastern Time)|