Web Development with AngularJS and Bootstrap
At this AngularJS code and Bootstrap course, learn to use external libraries to improve the ease of use, dynamic data bindings, dynamic styling, multi-view pages, form feedback, AJAX form submission.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Use dynamic AngularJS code and Bootstrap styling to create effective web applications
This video course will take you through a journey of building your first web application with AngularJS and Bootstrap. Each video will build on the functionality already learned in the previous video, always leaving you with a new feature of the running application.
Starting with no knowledge of AngularJS or Bootstrap, you will build up your knowledge through practical examples covered throughout the course. You will cover topics including external libraries to improve the ease of use, dynamic data bindings, dynamic styling, multi-view pages, form feedback, and AJAX form submission.
By the end of the video course, you will be able to successfully build a fully functioning web application.
About the Author
- No prior exposure to AngularJS, Bootstrap, or similar libraries is needed. Some CSS knowledge is useful but not essential
- Explore the documentation for AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Navigate through the basic steps to get going with AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Use AngularJS and Bootstrap to validate and display feedback on forms
- Display multiple views without needing to refresh the page
- Implement AngularJS’ AJAX POST and GET functions to send and receive data
- Excel at one way and two way bindings to display and store data from the user
- Display repeating data dynamically
- Create filters to format data according to your expectations
- Utilize third-party modules to improve the look and feel of your application
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99