Create a super-fast web app with Gatsby and React, and deploy it with Netlify.
GatsbyJS is a modern static site generator for React that comes with all the tools you need to build fast and highly performant applications. In this 3-hour course, you will learn how to use GatsbyJS by leveraging React skills you already possess.
First, we introduce you to GatsbyJS. Then you'll set up your environment, clone a simple starter web app repo, and go over some of the fundamentals. You'll learn how to use GraphQL to query data from flexible sources and take advantage of Gatsby's templating functionality to programmatically generate pages. You will incorporate some plugins to improve performance and usability, optimize images, and finally deploy your site with Netlify.
By the end of the course, you will have a fully functioning, end-to-end blog web application and will feel confident about building applications with GatsbyJS.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/starter-blog
- Build an end-to-end web application that has all the tools you'll need to track performance and scalability
- Discover the power of Gatsby by diving into the features and functionality it comes with out of the box
- Create intuitive and flexible queries to source data with GraphQL
- Design an application that takes advantage of Gatsby's templating functionality, allowing you to programmatically create pages
- Optimize the performance of your web application by integrating Gatsby plugins and built-in features
- Improve the usability of your web apps with Contentful and wire it into your Gatsby application
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99