The main problems for developers of modern front ends are the number of concepts, managing side-effects, and bringing in large dependencies. These problems can make it seem impossible to get your application from the drawing board into the hands of customers.
Reviewed by Jorge Bucaran, the creator of Hyperapp (https://twitter.com/jorgebucaran), this course will help you get started with Hyperapp 2.0 (or Hyperapp V2) to create web applications. This is an engaging course where all concepts are explained with the help of practical examples. Beginning with an overview of the Hyperapp 2.0 (V2) micro-framework, with the help of practical examples, you’ll understand its straightforward API and functionalities.
By the end of the course, you will be well-versed in using the simple but easy Hyperapp 2 (or Hyperapp V2) to develop web applications.
All codes and supporting files are placed on GitHub at this link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Web-Development-with-Hyperapp-V2
About the Author
- Alex Barry is a hobbyist developer since 2001 and professional since 2010. He has a strong interest in building smart and testable applications and mentoring and assisting his colleagues. You can usually find him in a crowd by spotting his cliché unkempt beard and carrying around a very dark and very black coffee. When he is not programming, we can find him hanging out with his wife, playing with his retired service dog Harley, or working on projects around his house.
- Modern HA2 web application development from scratch
- Data-driven front-end development
- Front-end testing
- How to break down complex front-end problems into simple steps
- The benefits of isolating side-effects in your code
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99