Develop robust web applications by leveraging the power of the Koa.js and Node.js frameworks.
The demand for multi-functional applications has grown over the past few years. To simplify the application development process, Express has come up with Koa, a minimal version of the Node.js framework.
This course starts by helping you set up the environment you need to use Koa.js. You will learn to create a server using Node.js and Koa.js. You will build views, use the available Koa templates, and learn to authenticate your app and provide secure login access using JWT.
You’ll learn to use promises, and async functions while building your application, and how to handle errors using try-catch and utilize the middleware. Finally, you will master database connectivity and deploy your application on Docker. By the end of this course, you will be able to leverage the Koa framework to develop server-side applications.
The code files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Server-Side-Web-Development-with-Koa.js-
About the Author
- Aakash Handa is a solution architect and application specialist with over five years' experience. He holds strong insight into the latest Stack technologies, including Node.js, Koa.js, express.js, Python, React, Angular, and CI/CD pipeline. Koa is one of the frameworks he is using in his current projects, building real-time apps in the finance domain, as well as deploying AI and robotics. He is an expert in designing and developing applications, and is the winner of multiple hackathons globally. He has more than 500+ followers on Git and more than five Node_modules with his own coding.
- Build a server-side application using Koa & MongoDB
- Create a Node.js server using the Koa.js framework
- Utilize REST APIs to perform various data handling operations
- Implement CRUD operations using MongoDB
- Handle errors efficiently using the try-catch function
- Utilize async-await to resolve API and database connections
- Make your application production-ready using Nginx and deploy it using Docker
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99