Django by Example
This course will walk you through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Create your own line of successful web applications with Django
Django is a powerful Python web framework designed to develop web applications quickly, from simple prototypes to large-scale projects. Django encourages clean, pragmatic design, and provides developers with a comprehensive set of tools to build scalable web applications. This video will walk you through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices.
The video begins by showing you how to build a blog application, before moving on to developing a social image bookmarking website, an online shop, and an e-learning platform. You will learn how to build a search engine and implement a user activity stream. Furthermore, you will create a recommendation engine, an e-commerce coupon system, and a content management system.
The video will also teach you how to enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs, and setup a production environment for your Django projects. After going through this video, you will have a good understanding of how Django works and how to integrate it with other technologies to build practical, advanced web applications.
This course uses Django 1.8, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Django.
About the Author
- Antonio Mele holds an MSc in Computer Science. He has been developing Django projects since 2006 and leads the django.es Spanish Django community. He has founded Zenx IT, a technology company that creates web applications for clients of several industries. Antonio has also worked as a CTO for several technology-based start-ups. His father inspired his passion for computers and programming.
- Build practical real-world web applications with Django
- Use Django with other technologies such as Redis, Celery, Solr, and Memcached
- Develop pluggable Django applications to create advanced features
- Optimize your code and use the cache framework
- Add internationalization to your Django projects
- Add social features to your projects
- Build RESTful APIs for your applications
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99