Building an Application with CoffeeScript
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This video course provides invaluable insight into the practical usefulness of CoffeeScript, how it can simplify web development, and allow us to easily build web applications or re-factor existing ones.
The app we’ll be building is fully extensible so you can easily make it your own. Want a note-taking app? We have you covered. Want to extend the app to something more? By all means, you'll have a skeleton app which you can revamp again and again to build various apps with CoffeeScript.
About the Author
Darko is a developer who likes to work on the experimental side of things and enjoys exploring programming in its various shapes and sizes. His current favorite is CoffeeScript, which he uses day-to-day, both on client and server-side via nodejs.
He is employed at MediaLab, a company working with various types of media, while taking part in different projects. His current obsession is functional programming, especially combinators and their practical usage.
Basic knowledge of scripting language is assumed.
- Familiarize yourself with CoffeeScript
- Use CoffeeScript for web app development
- Get to know the build tools that come along with the language (Cake)
- Build a simple framework for your application
- Understand advanced concepts such as inheritance and polymorphism
- Incorporate HTML5 APIs with CoffeeScript
- Refactor your existing CoffeeScript code
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99