Building an Application with AngularJS
With this course, you will learn how to use AngularJS to develop exciting applications. It will show you how to write a complex application using AngularJS, one step at a time.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Get creative with AngularJS to develop exciting applications.
AngularJS helps you build dynamic web apps quickly and easily. If you are looking for scalability and modularity in your apps, then AngularJS is the technology for you. It provides you with all the tools necessary to develop apps that are both attractive and functional.
This video course will show you how to write a complex application using AngularJS, one step at a time.
You will begin with preparing the system by setting up the necessary prerequisites. Then you will scaffold your application and write your first controllers and views using data binding to stitch them together. You will then move on to implementing your own custom services as well as directives to make your app flexible and extensible. Finally, you will turn your attention to testing the code before the course ends and you are ready to write your own Angular application.
You will start with an empty slate but by the end of the course, creating and implementing complex AngularJS applications will be easier than ever.
About the Author
- Gabriel Schenker grew up in Switzerland on a wonderful farm located on top of a hill where the stars seem to touch the earth. He studied Physics at the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. There, he also got his PhD. in Physics. After working in behavioral science for a couple of years, which included training trainers, he went freelance as a software developer, consultant, mentor, and trainer. In 2009 he moved to Austin, Texas, where he is currently working as Chief Software Architect for a company writing software for pharmaceuticals, hospitals, and universities working in the area of new drug development.
- Utilize controllers to create a neat workflow and business logic for your app
- Use Dependency Injection in controllers, services, and other Angular objects to give a professional touch to your app
- Write and execute end-to-end tests to produce robust code for your application
- Implement views and tie them with controllers using data binding
- Maximize your efficiency by creating your own custom services
- Create and implementing custom directives that wrap arbitrary content for you
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99