Building a Basic App Using Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms
This course will teach you how to install the Visual Studio for Mac IDE and Xamarin Tools. You can create cross-platform solutions for both the iOS and Android platforms, master Xamarin. Forms platform, use breakpoints and define conditional breakpoints within your code, use the Visual Studio for Mac built-in debugging tools to debug your applications, leverage the Razor Templating Engine to build hybrid mobile solutions, and work with a number of NuGet package component libraries.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Create stunning cross-platform applications with the iOS and Android mobile platforms using Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms.
Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms are the most powerful cross-platform mobile development frameworks for creating stunning cross-platform applications on the iOS and Android mobile platforms. This video course will begin by showing you how to successfully set up Visual Studio for Mac for both iOS and Android so that you can begin developing apps using the Xamarin.Forms platform. You will then learn how to debug your Xamarin applications right within the Visual Studio IDE, before moving on to learn how to build hybrid mobile applications using the Razor Templating Engine. Towards the end of the course, you will learn how to build a photo library application that interacts with the user's camera and photo album.
About the Authors
Steven F. Daniel is the CEO and founder of GENIESOFT STUDIOS, a software development company based in Melbourne, Victoria that focuses primarily on developing games and business applications for the iOS, Android, and Mac OS X platforms.
He is an experienced software developer with more than 17 years' experience and is extremely passionate about making people employable by helping them use their existing skills in iOS, Android, and Xamarin to get the job done. He is a member of the SQL Server Special Interest Group (SQLSIG), CocoaHeads, and the Java Community. He was the co-founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at SoftMpire Pty Ltd., a company focused primarily on developing business applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
Steven is the author of various book titles, some of which are as follows:
- Mastering Xamarin UI Development
- Apple Watch App Development
- Android Wearable Programming
- Xcode 4 Cookbook
- iPad Enterprise Application Development Blueprints
- iOS 5 Essentials
- Xcode 4 iOS Development Beginner's Guide
- Should have basic knowledge C#
- Install the Visual Studio for Mac IDE and Xamarin Tools
- Create cross-platform solutions for both the iOS and Android platforms
- Master the Xamarin.Forms platform
- Use breakpoints and define conditional breakpoints within your code
- Use the Visual Studio for Mac built-in debugging tools to debug your applications
- Leverage the Razor Templating Engine to build hybrid mobile solutions
- Work with a number of NuGet package component libraries
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99