The second part of the video introduces jQuery and how to use it in your projects. You will then manipulate the DOM and finish up with a quick overview of a couple of advanced jQuery features.
About The Author
- Chip Lambert has been developing websites and web applications for almost 20 years. He has authored two other books for Packt Publishing: Instant RESS Implementation How-To and Mastering jQuery Mobile. He is currently a software engineer for Jenzabar Inc. and an online instructor for Bluefield College, teaching courses in web and mobile application development.
- Learn how to make pieces of code execute a certain number of times.
- Control code execution via conditional branching
- Unleash the power of jQuery in your applications
- Validate user input on forms with jQuery
- Change CSS classes on HTML elements on-the-flypt
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99