This is the only XPath and CSS Selector course which will cover all the information which is needed to find the elements/dynamic elements while automating any web application using Selenium or Appium. The reason behind making this course is, if you know how to construct XPath or CSS Selector then you are 50% success in writing your automation scripts.
I made this course very elaborative to construct your own XPath and CSS Selector to find the elements on the web page.
This course will cover what is XPath, XPath Types, XPath Terminology, XPath Syntax, XPath Operators, XPath Methods, XPath Indexing, XPath Axes, What is CSS Selector, CSS Selector Types, Methods in CSS Selector and Wildcards in CSS Selector etc...
For each and every XPath and CSS Selector, I tried to give appropriate example to demonstrate. So, that it will be very clear to you to understand and implement the same in your work with out any issues.
So, what you are waiting for !!!! please enroll and get the knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no knowledge on XPath and CSS Selector
- Manual Testers who wants to step into Automation (i.e. Selenium Webdriver)
- Selenium testers who lacks in XPath and CSS Seletor knowledge
- Selenium testers who wants to enhance knowledge in writing XPath and CSS Selector
- Minimum HTML knowledge
- Minimum Selenium Webdriver knowledge
- Minimum Testing knowledge
- Understand what is XPath and CSS Selector
- What is the use in Selenium Webdriver with XPath and CSS Selector
- Types of XPath and CSS Selectors
- Methods available in XPath and CSS Selector
- Full knowledge on how to contruct XPath and CSS Selector when there is no proper attributes available
- Difference between CSS Selector and XPath
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
2$ 29.99 $ 149.90