Professional English Emails - Write Clearly and Effectively
Training TypeLive Training
Professional Email Writing Course Introduction
About Professional Email Writing Course
In this course, you will improve your English email writing skills, whether you need to write emails to a colleague or a friend, whether you need to be formal or casual, whether you are writing to someone you don’t know or someone you’ve known for years--you will be able to handle anything. The key will be looking at examples of clearly-written emails in real-life situations.
For each email, we will explore a scenario and go through the example in detail, pulling out methods, tips, structures, idioms, phrases, grammar, and vocabulary. We will also discuss more complex things, like creating the right tone, ensuring the correct level of formality, communicating ideas effectively, and much more.
Of course, it will be crucial to practice what you learn. Each example we look at will be provided in PDFs so that you can use them as templates for your emails. Put what you learn into practice, and you will see the results.
Professional Email Writing Course Objective
Some of the specific things you will learn in this workshop:
- Using tone to fit the purpose of your email and write with impact
- Building a structure to ensure clarity and avoid misunderstandings
- Reducing errors that may lead to negative judgment and missed opportunities
- Words and phrases to stand out from the crowd and get your point across
- English grammar for communicating ideas effectively
- The most common salutations, greetings, subject headings
- Business English email norms, etiquette, and faux pas
You’ll also learn:
- How to open and close an email to give the right first and last impression
- How to make requests, inquiries, and even more direct demands
- How to clarify misunderstandings, resolve conflicts, and apologize
- How to write an impactful cover letter and resume to a potential employer
- How to push someone without making them uncomfortable
- Much more!
Who is the Professional Email Writing Target Audience?
Professionals who frequently rely on emails for work and need to improve the clarity of their writing. University students who need to communicate effectively with teachers and fellow students.
What Basic Knowledge Required to Learn Professional Email Writing?
A basic ability to understand spoken English.
Some history of writing emails for work or school.
|14 Feb 2023||Tue (1 Day)||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM (Eastern Time)|
|21 Mar 2023||Tue ( 1 Day )||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM (Eastern Time)|