- All Development
- IT & Software Systems
- Health & Vigour
- Individual Development
- Desirable Lifestyle
- Productive Expertise & Efficiency
- Blueprint & Designing
- Frames & Portraits
- Language & Vocabulary
- Preparation Tests
Comprehensive Business Plan Writing Master Class
Training TypeLive Training
How to Write a Business Plan Course Introduction
About Business Plan Writing Course
This course is designed to provide the step by step process and principles that will help you create a business plan to run your business, raise the funding, start a new business or to grow an existing business. You will be taught the exact business plan strategies that I have used to get loans and grant funding repeatedly! You will use the same practical methods to develop and run your new idea as well as to access the funding you need.
In this course you will:
- Gain the confidence you need to write your business plan!
- Create a strong business model for your idea
- Pick a market you are capable of serving, that is big and lucrative
- By the end of this course you should have a 10-30 page business plan.
- Know exactly how much you need for your business
- Thoroughly appreciate the Business Planning Process.
- Give structure to your business idea
- Save £000's in wasted time and effort
- Be much more confident about your business and its success!
- Gain the know-how to communicate your idea to investors
- Create cashflow forecast statements
- Monetise your business efficiently
If you are ready let’s get started!
Business Plan Writing Course Objective
Create the best business plan for your idea
Focus you on the best pathway to deliver optimum services profitably
Module 1: How to go from Idea to Launch; Business Model; Finding a Niche and Creating A Market Fit Product
Module 2: Creating a Comprehensive Business Plan that will raise the money you need and how to generate your first sales
On this unique course you'll be able to:
- Fine-tune an existing idea
- Create the best possible business plan
- Write a Comprehensive Business Plan that clearly shows how your idea will become a profitable business.
- Help you decide on a business idea
- Ensure your business will be profitable
You'll find out about:
- Why you should write a business plan
- Common misconceptions;
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to write a winning business plan
- Know how to create a Cashflow forecast
- Have the confidence you need to raise funding
· How to write a comprehensive business plan
· What to avoid when writing your business plan
· Using a business plan to increase your success rate
Who is the Business Plan Writing Course Target Audience?
Persons with a dream and determination to start and run their own business
Those feeling stressed about writing a business plan
Always had an idea but never get started
Anyone feeling confused about the plethora of business plan templates
If you have made common costly errors
Those who need to have a business plan
Those who want to improve their ability to raise funding
Any small business owner looking for funding to grow their business.
This is for those who have a professional career and are looking to start a business that will give them a second stream of incom
What Basic Knowledge Required to Learn Business Plan Writing?
Openness to learn
Willingness to practice and complete what you learn
Determination to step outside your comfort zone
Require a Different Batch?
Request a Batch For
Slide One: The Cover Page.
Slide Two: “Business Background”
Slide Three: “What You Have Achieved So Far”
Slide Four: “The Opportunities As You See It”
Slide Five: “The Team”
Slide Six: “Your Business Model”
Slide Seven: “Income/Financial Potential”
Slide Eight: “How Much Do You Need”
Slide Nine: “When You Will Pay Back – Exit Strategy/Repayment”
Slide Ten: “Contact Details”