- All Development
- IT & Software Systems
- Health & Vigour
- Individual Development
- Desirable Lifestyle
- Productive Expertise & Efficiency
- Blueprint & Designing
- Frames & Portraits
- Language & Vocabulary
- Preparation Tests
Complete Linux Bootcamp- Master command line and shell scripting
Training TypeLive Training
About the Course
This course equips learners with the essential knowledge and skills to navigate and leverage the power of the Linux command line. Suitable for beginners and those with prior Linux experience, the course covers key topics such as Linux history, distributions, kernels, and shells.
Participants will learn file system navigation, permissions management, and ownership control. They will master various Linux commands for tasks like file management, text processing, networking, and system administration.
Automation with cron and crontab, as well as Linux security concepts including user and group management, firewall configuration, and system log monitoring, are also covered. Through hands-on exercises, participants apply their knowledge and develop practical skills, becoming proficient Linux users and administrators.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the Linux operating system and its distributions.
- Differentiate between kernel types and shell varieties.
- Navigate the file system hierarchy and manage permissions.
- Master essential Linux commands for file and directory management, text processing, process management, system information, networking, package management, system administration, compression and archiving, system monitoring and performance, shell customization, and file transfer.
- Automate tasks using cron and crontab.
- Develop a foundation in Linux security, including user and group management, firewall configuration, and system log monitoring.
- Gain hands-on experience through practical exercises and projects.
- Boost productivity and efficiency by harnessing the power of the Linux command line and shell scripting.
- Prepare for Linux administration or development roles.
Who is the Target Audience?
Anyone who wants to start a career in Linux
Anyone who wants to advance his/her career
Anyone who wants to master the Linux command line skills
Developers, programmers, IT Professionals, Sysadmin, Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Devops Engineer, Solution Architect
Familiarity with basic computer concepts and terminology
Understanding of operating systems and their functionalities
While prior experience with Linux is not required, a basic understanding of command-line operations will be beneficial for learning and practicing the concepts covered in this course.
|28 Jun 2023||Wed ( 1 Day )||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Eastern Time)|
|26 Jul 2023||Wed ( 1 Day )||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Eastern Time)|
|23 Aug 2023||Wed ( 1 Day )||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Eastern Time)|