PMP Exam Prep and Practice Questions
Training TypeLive Training
CategoryProject Management (PMP)
About the Course
The objectives of this course are to teach PMP certification students about the new question formats, understand the types of questions and uncover test strategies for answering situational questions.
- PMP Application samples – sample guides and actual student applications
- PMP sample questions – 400 sample practice questions from the new Domains
- PMP questions and answer workbook with 25 questions covering 13 sections of the PMBOK
- PMP test answer sheets – blank formatted practice answer sheets
- Agile Manifesto and Scrum guide
- PMP study materials – formulas, glossary items, notes and study information
- PMP Exam Content Outline – the 2021 PMP exam content outline
- PMP framework flow – a single page flow of the basic project management steps
- PMP supplementary materials – a 40-page pdf guide of study materials
- Access to BLT testing center (over 3000 PMP practice questions)
- This is an automated testing tool for PMP exam takers
Other objectives include basic PMP testing strategies, the new test format, timing, and breaks. Both online and in-person testing will be covered. Objectives will include understanding the three new Domains, the four new question types, and basic strategies for taking the new 2021 PMP exam. Conduct – the class will be 4 hours using PowerPoint slides, handouts, and practice questions in a pdf workbook. Students will be required to answer practice questions and discuss logic for their answers. Insight from each test taker will be valuable to all the students.
Who is the Target Audience?
Class Audience – this class is for students who have taken a PMP test prep class, are very knowledgeable of PMP certification procedures and planning to take the certification test. It can also benefit those who just want to know what the test is like and take several practice questions.
Participants should have strong background in project management. Work in positions as a project manager, team lead, key team participant or supervisor role is suggested.
The new ECO (Exam Content Outline)
Test Contents, number of questions and test timing
Introduction to the 4 new question types
Sample questions of each type
Strategies for the exam
Strategies for different types of questions
Questions presented and answered in class with explanations and reviews