Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It has the Alps, it has desert, it has volcanos, it has beautiful coastlines and more ancient monuments than you can count. Home of the Roman Empire, Start of the Renaissance, it even contains two other sovereign countries within its borders!
Italy is known for its shopping, its food, its wine, its coffee, its art, its fashion, its cars and its beautiful beautiful countryside. From the hustle and bustle of Milan, to the rolling hills of Tuscany, to the Sicilian coast and everywhere in between.
In fact, Italy has more UNESCO World Heritage Sites than any other country in the world!
But there can also be many problems with traveling to Italy. From being cheated at restaurants, to being literally taken for a ride by Taxi drivers, to strikes and delays and closures, to pickpocketing and petty crime, counterfeit products and plenty of reckless driving.
This course was created so that you could enjoy the most beautiful country on earth and get the most out of your trip there. This course includes all the information you need for your trip:
- What to prepare before your travel
- The best times of year to visit
- Visas and budgeting
- & Tips and Tricks
And then with an Italian vocab section at the end, to use in different situations, and a native speaker pronouncing all the words for you as well. This means you get an Italian audio guide, complete with meaning and correct pronunciation, as well as downloadable PDFs with the same Italian words and expressions, so you can improve your Italian language skills before your visit.
In short, This course will provide everything you need when traveling to Italy and when conversing with new Italian friends. It also is filled with interesting information about Italy in general.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to travel to Italy!
- This Course if for Anyone who Wishes to Make their Trip to Italy Unique and Unforgettable
- DECIDE when and where to Plan Your Visit
- HANDLE Visas and Budgeting
- CHOOSE Your Housing / Hotel
- CHOOSE the best mode of transportation
- DEAL with safety/scams/security
- Your Guide to: SHOPPING in Italy
- Your Guide to: EATING in Italy
- More TIPS AND TRICKS for Traveling to Italy!
3$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99