This course covers the most important foundation concepts in microeconomics necessary for application in more advanced models. Principles and theories discussed in this course can also be applied in real life decision making. All the important theories, models, graphs and laws are discussed using high-quality sound and animation. No live recordings of lectures or boring screen-shots of textbook pages!
Mastering Foundations in Microeconomics is a great resource for exam, lecture or test preparation. Students can go through all the material chapter by chapter, or simply complete selected chapters in which they feel they need additional support.
Examples from everyday life are provided at the end of each chapter as well as multiple choice quizzes to further enhance each student’s learning experience, regardless of capability.
- Students should understand straight line graphs and be able to complete some basic arithmetic
- Key foundation concepts and definitions
- How investing in capital leads to economic growth
- How prices are determined by markets
- How to anticipate market outcomes
- How to analyse productivity
- All the important graphs in foundation microeconomics
- How consumers make purchasing decisions
- The laws of demand and supply
- How to visually illustrate economic growth
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99
10$ 14.99 $ 74.99