How to prepare for taxes without loosing your mind.
Preparing for your taxes as Self-Employed can be a headache. What information does your tax preparer need? How to choose a tax preparer? What forms do you need? What is your legal responsibility? What can you deduct as an expense?
After these training videos getting ready for your taxes will be an easy task.
- This is great for people who are just starting the entrepreneurial journey
- But also is good for those who've been in business for a while but wait until the last minute to do their bookkeeping for taxes
- You will know what forms you need to file legally
- What is deductible for your business. What is a profit and loss statement
- What does your tax preparer need in order to get your taxes done accurately and quickly
- Plus a bonus: I include a tax checklist