This course is a beginner level course and will cover the basic aspects of HSE (i.e. Health Safety and Environment). This course is beneficial for those who are new to the field of HSE, want to know what HSE is, want to join and work in the field of HSE OR working already in organizations and want to increase their knowledge of HSE.
At the end of the course, you will be able to define health safety & environment, know the reasons for adopting an HSE system, get information about the regulatory bodies and international certifications which defined the guidelines of HSE, some information on HSE in Pakistan and India (sub-continent) and finally clauses from Factories Act 1934 will be discussed.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are working in organizations (other than HSE) and want to increase their knowledge about HSE
- Those who want to make a career in the field of HSE
- Those who are new the field of HSE
- Student must be capable to read, listen and understand basic English
- Learn about the basics of the field of health, safety and envionment which is commonly referred to as HSE
- The need and reasons for an organization to adopt HSE management system
- Information about regulatory bodies which are governing the HSE
- International certifications (ISO certifications) which define the guidelines of HSE
- HSE in Pakistan (aka Sub-continent)
- Factories Act 1934