“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." ~ Warren Buffet
- Ask yourself this; are you really making money from investing?
- Are your returns; consistent and reliable?
- Are you receiving the dividends you deserve?
If not, please read on…
3 Simple Advice On How To Invest Properly And Make Consistent Smart Passive Income
You need to find an investment that Is
- Easy to understand
- Easy for you to manage its risks
- Able to give back to you consistently (for dividend reinvestment plan)
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) is one of such investments that allows you to do all three; that is why this course was created.
***To help you better understand REITs and how to select the best of them***
What's Waiting For you Inside This REITs course:
In this course, you will...
- Kick-start Your Dividend Investing By Learning All The Important Aspects Of REITs
- Understand Costly Investment Mistakes And Learn How To Avoid Making Them
- Find The Best way To Invest Money By Identifying And Cherry Picking The Best REITs
- Become An Expert At Pricing Most REITs; Quickly And Efficiently
- Learn How To Predict Risks And Manage Your Own REIT Portfolio Confidently
- Discover Other REIT Investment Opportunities
This is the only course that will provide a proven 4 steps system to achieve mastery over REITs Investing.
Ready. Set. Go!
One of the best ways to invest money is through REITs. I saw what it did to my savings and my passive income. If only more people knew how powerful reits is, how it contributes greatly to one's dividend investing efforts... they would be pleasantly surprised!
That is why I have spent years conquering this niche investment topic and have compressed all these knowledge into this course.
If this course can help you buy, just 1 good REIT or save you from buying into bad ones; you would have already earned back your course money, many times over.
So, if you are serious about building your own stream of smart passive income and ensuring your financial freedom (in the long run), wait no longer!
[Please note: This course is ideal for new investors; with some basic understanding of finance and investment. Not meant for academics, researchers and stock market traders]
What’s In It For Me?
The Main Benefit: If you are looking for a course that can boost your passive income and help you take that right step towards financial independence, then you are in the right place!
Secondary Benefit: The topics and insights covered in this course can help you prepare well for interviews with REITs or wealth management companies.
On-Going Benefits*: Meet and network with other passionate investors and receive frequent alerts on REITs and other top dividend paying stocks, aristocrats, companies via the announcements.
What Is Your Teaching Style Like?
While there are plenty of Investment courses out there that promises high instant returns to students, only to be let down by their ‘secret formulas’.
I’m going to keep it REAL and tell you that this course is NOT about schemes on “how to get rich quick” or magic formulas.
Instead this course will focus on the fundamentals of REIT investing, the investment opportunities and how to manage these powerful assets the way Master REIT investors do.
What Makes This Course Different From Other REIT Courses?
High Quality Production: This REIT course comes with concise lessons that will walk you through every detail in a step by step format so that you can effectively apply what you have learnt.
All lecture slides are well-designed and professionally animated. (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
Exclusive Topics: One of the very few REIT courses out there to have lectures on risk anticipation and risk management techniques, as well as topics on uncommon REITs and dividend reinvestment plan examples.
Extra Materials: Application questions, checklists and 30 well thought-out quizzes to help you reinforce everything you’ve learnt. In addition, there are downloadable PDF, Excel files, Summary notes and Information Vaults (Articles on Value investing as well) are all made available to you. In other words...
You will get your money’s worth.
***Closed Captioning Are Provided For All Video Lectures***
Any more key differences?
Excellent Support: Feel free to list your questions in the "Q&A" tab. Either me or one of my lecturers will attend to you as soon as they can. "We want YOU to succeed in your dividend investing endeavours!"
Practical Pace: Your time is precious! Concepts are taught at a good pace throughout the course.
Always Current: The course will keep updating frequently, and all future updates are absolutely FREE
REITs Investing For Beginners: What If I Am New To Investing? Is This Course Suitable For Me?
This course does have a few lectures touching on REIT Investing basics and an Information Vault for beginners to read and understand REITs better.
However the lectures do not stay 'basic' for long, as it has to meet up to the expectations of other students looking to enhance their REITs selection skills and
At the very least, you should have a rough understanding of what investing is and have the ability to operate excel at a rudimentary level.
But hi; if you are a complete beginner who is willing to work hard… No course will ever be too difficult for you.
What is a REIT?
What is reit; REITs stands for real estate investment trusts and are sometimes called "real estate stocks". To put it simply, REITs are entities (corporation/fund/trust) that own and manage a portfolio of commercial properties or mortgages. In this course, we will only be touching on publicly traded REITs and the investment opportunities they present.
Publicly traded REITs include (Commercial REITs, Retail REITs, Industrial REITs, Hospitality REITs and Healthcare REITs)
Why should I invest in REITs?
As mentioned previously, one of the best way to invest money is via REITs, because of these 3 reasons.
- 1) Passive Income through yields: REITs are some of the highest paying dividend stocks that you will ever come across. On average, REITs would give you about of 5-6% yields per year; while the best REITs can reward you even more.
- 2) Diversification: According to varies studies; adding REITs to a diversified investment portfolio increases returns and reduces risk; this is because REITs have little correlation with the S&P 500.
- 3) Easy to manage: Relative to other investment instruments, the risks related to most REITs are kind of predictable. You only need to know where to look, anticipate and manage it.
How much money do I need to set aside, in order to start investing in REITs?
It depends on the unit/share price of the REIT that you are looking at. The key here is not to treat this investment as a 'once-off' endeavor, but rather treat it like on going savings project. Be discipline and consistent with ploughing back your savings into your REIT portfolio and one day, that portfolio of yours will free you.
Why can’t your course make me rich instantly?
"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"…
Ask yourself this, why would anyone or any investment guru for that matter, want to share their true secret knowledge that make another person rich instantly? A secret is no longer a “secret” once you tell the whole world! Knowing this, the market will always balance itself. As more people know about a secret, the effectiveness of using that secret will dwindle.
Unlike other 'investment gurus', I cannot promise you instant riches. But what I can promise is that , after you attended this course, you will leave with some serious REIT investment knowledge and techniques. You see when you invest in REITs, your money starts working hard for you. You need to be patient; save...invest...and reinvest the dividends so that compound interest can work its magic.
With the right amount of passion, education, and hard work (smart investing) anyone can achieve their financial independence.
Could you show me a specific example on how REITs can eventually lead me to Financial Freedom?
Every $200,000 will grow to $800,000 in 12 years' time at 12% compounded yearly. This $800,000 will give you $40,000 yearly retirement income @ 5% withdrawal rate. That will be $3,333 a month of lifetime income. Implying that YOU will not outlive your money and you can still leave an estate for your loved ones.
How to achieve 12% compounded rate consistently?
Answer: Pick up exceptional REITs, accumulate and hold them in your portfolio!
Who is the target audience?
- Investors who are new to investing and looking for answers to 'where to invest money' and 'how to make money work harder' for them
- Working Individuals looking for a relatively low-risk investment opportunities and a proven strategy to consistently grow their wealth via dividends
- People who want to get a good understanding of REITs Investing
- Dividend investors looking for another source of passive income
- Anyone with an interest to join the REIT Industry
Reminder! This course is not made to teach you how to become rich or become financially free instantly
What should i do next?
If you took the time to read through this course description, go ahead and also look at the free previews, to get a better feel of the teaching style and the values offered in this course.
Once you are ready. Go ahead and SMASH that green "Take This Course" button, and let's start your journey towards Financial Freedom today!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to manage their own money and earn above-average dividends
- Individuals who want to get a solid understanding of REIT Investments
- Designed for working individuals looking for a proven strategy to consistently grow their wealth
- Basic understanding of Investing
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Have access to Microsoft Excel 2010 or 2013
- Learn the important aspects of REITs investing
- Discover the truth about REIT investments and the costly investment misconceptions made by other investors
- Quickly gain insights into the 5 popular types of REITs
- Apply clever filters to identify potential REITs and cherry pick the exceptional ones
- Use excel financial models to calculate the "fair worth" of most REITs logically and conservatively
- Analyse varies portfolio strategies and start building your own REIT portfolio
- Learn how to anticipate risks and manage your REIT portfolio confidently