Raspberry Pi Essentials: Learn More in Less Time
Learn to work with Raspberry Pi from the basics, including setting up and booting it. This course covers the fundamentals of embedded software and hardware development in Raspberry Pi.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Start from the basics and go all the way to building real world projects with latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B.
Raspberry Pi Essentials is for beginners who wish to get hands-on with using Raspberry Pi 4 Model B in no time. It doesn't matter if you don't already know Python programming.
With this course, you'll learn how to work with Raspberry Pi right from the basics, including setting up and booting it. Once you've got an introduction to Raspberry Pi, the course covers the fundamentals of embedded software and hardware development. You'll get to grips with Python and Linux programming, and work on projects that will help you to learn the underlying electronics concepts. You'll build mini projects using LED, switches, DHT11 sensors, and real-time data stream to IoT cloud.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained the skills to leverage Raspberry Pi for building demonstrative projects and get ready to work with different technologies related to embedded software and hardware development. All code files and supporting files for this course are available on Github: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Raspberry-Pi-Essentials-Learn-More-in-Less-Time
About the Author
- Umesh Lokhande is an Embedded Engineer and an electronic enthusiast who have developed about 20+ Products for Startups to Multinationals. As a Chief Author since 2014 at BINARYUPDATES.COM, the venture he started in Pune, India, Umesh’s mission is to explore technology and help educate the world. Umesh has a Master's degree from the University of Applied Sciences Jena, Germany. Over his career, he has executed several challenging projects where he developed core skills of Hard- and Software development for Product Design. He was an R&D Engineer to Laser Imaging Systems GmbH & Co. KG(An Orbotech Company), Alere Technologies and hIOTron. He is a responsive and excellent instructor who has tutored many students both online and offline and have mastered the simple ways to jump-start learning Embedded Systems and IoT.
- If you are a beginner looking to learn how to build product prototypes and enhance your skills and knowledge of Embedded Linux, Raspberry Pi Essentials is for you. You can take the course even if you have no experience in electronics and software development
- Set up Raspberry Pi 4 and write Python programs
- Develop a solid foundation in Raspberry Pi by building several mini projects
- Write and execute Linux and Python programs
- Build a weather monitoring station
- Explore the concepts of electronics
- Get hands-on experience in embedded software and hardware development
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99