PyCharm for Power-Developer
Optimize PyCharm’s charm to develop applications easily. Improve your code quality with Lens Mode and Intentions, refactor and debug code, and perform unit testing with the PyCharm test runner.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Optimize Pycharm's strength to develop application easily.
Python is a beautiful and fast-growing language used to develop programs to efficiently analyze data, create eloquent software solutions for real-world problems, and design original web apps. PyCharm brings the robust and mature tools that you would expect from Visual Studio or Eclipse to Python development and provides you with a one-stop shop for all of your development tool needs.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well-versed with a terrific tool for Python development—PyCharm—and be able to do everything expected of a Python developer.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at
About the Author
- Melissa Dale is a Research Assistant at iPRoBe Lab. She is currently working with Python in Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Her previous research has focused on Software Engineering with a focus on design patterns and how they evolve over time. For her research, she has had the opportunity to explore using multiple languages including Python, Java, and Statistical R. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83vR1Nz3dHA
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Create high-quality code with PyCharm
- Recognize the different methods of using quotes to contain your text in the print function
- Understand how to create a project with the Flask microframework
- Navigate through the source code of a project and the source of python libraries
- Improve your code quality with Lens Mode and Intentions
- Use Python with database and web technology development
- Discover how to write, refactor, test, and debug Python code with PyCharm
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99