Modern Python Solutions - Part 3
To gain insight into specific language features in a set context, you can expose Python as a series of simple recipes. Learn to create applications with flexible logging and strong configuration.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
The latest in modern Python recipes for the busy programmer.
Python is the preferred choice of developers, engineers, data scientists, and hobbyists everywhere. It is a great scripting language that can power your applications and provide great speed, safety, and scalability. By exposing Python as a series of simple recipes, you can gain insight into specific language features in a particular context. This video will arm you with the knowledge of creating applications with flexible logging, powerful configuration, and command-line options, automated unit tests, and good documentation. You will learn to use the Flask framework for Restful APIs. You will end the course equipped with the knowledge of testing, web services, and configuration and application integration tips and tricks.
About The Author
- Steven F. Lott has been programming since the 70s, when computers were large, expensive, and rare. As a contract software developer and architect, he has worked on hundreds of projects, from very small to very large. He's been using Python to solve business problems for over 10 years. He’s currently leveraging Python to implement microservices and ETL pipelines. His other titles with Packt Publishing include Python Essentials, Mastering Object-Oriented Python, Functional Python Programming, and Python for Secret Agents. Steven is currently a technomad who lives in various places on the east coast of the U.S. His technology blog is http://slott-softwarearchitect.blogspot.com and his LinkedIn address is https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-lott-029835.
- Basic Knowledge of Python programming
- Get acquainted with advanced programming techniques in Python
- Equip yourself to work with web services
- Write proper tests to be sure a program works as advertised
- Integrate application software using Python
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99