Modern Python Solutions - Part 2
This course will explain concepts related to data structures, OOP, and functional programming, apart from statistical programming. Learn to make the best of Python syntax.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
The latest in modern Python recipes for the busy programmer
Python is the preferred choice of developers, engineers, data scientists, and hobbyists everywhere. It is a great scripting language that can power your applications and provide great speed, safety, and scalability. By exposing Python as a series of simple recipes, you can gain insight into specific language features in a particular context. Having a tangible context helps make the language or standard library features easier to understand. This video comes with over 100 recipes on the latest version of Python.
The videos will touch on all the necessary Python concepts related to data structures, OOP, functional programming, as well as statistical programming. You will get acquainted with the nuances of Python syntax and how to effectively use the advantages that it offers. You will be armed with the knowledge of creating applications with flexible logging, powerful configuration, and command-line options, automated unit tests, and good documentation.You will end the book equipped with the knowledge of testing, web services, and configuration and application integration tips and tricks.
About The Author
- Steven F. Lott has been programming since the 70s, when computers were large, expensive, and rare. As a contract software developer and architect, he has worked on hundreds of projects, from very small to very large. He's been using Python to solve business problems for over 10 years. He’s currently leveraging Python to implement microservices and ETL pipelines. His other titles with Packt Publishing include Python Essentials, Mastering Object-Oriented Python, Functional Python Programming, and Python for Secret Agents.
- Steven is currently a technomad who lives in various places on the east coast of the U.S. His technology blog is http://slott-softwarearchitect.blogspot.com and you can find him onLinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-lott-029835.
- Python programming language
- Explore the basic and advanced class design in Python
- Perform input/output operations and get to know the logical layouts
- Get acquainted with advanced programming techniques in Python
- Equip yourself with functional and statistical programming features
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99