Building Trading Algorithms with Python
Get started with creating a traditional asset trading bot. Learn all the necessary programming tools and techniques for creating a full-fledged trading bot that investors and traders find useful.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn how to create an impressive trading bot using the different Python tools.
This course is a great opportunity to get started with trading, reap the rewards, and take the markets by storm. Programmers who have a basic knowledge of trading in traditional assets and wish to develop their own trading bots will find that this course addresses their core concerns and shows how to go about designing and developing a trading bot.
The course will enable you to get started with creating a traditional asset trading bot. It will arm you with all the necessary programming tools and techniques to develop a full-fledged trading bot that numerous investors/traders can utilize. It covers general features such as using a financial calculator to do conversions, simply by interacting with a bot. Your customers, using your trading, bot can look up recent trends to make informed predictions and see what others have been trading, and how much.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-Trading-Bots
About the Author
- Harish Garg, founder of BignumWorks Software LLP, is a data scientist and a lead software developer with 17 years' software industry experience. BignumWorks is an India-based software consultancy that provides consultancy services in software development and technical training. Harish has worked for McAfee\Intel for 11+ years. He is an expert in creating data visualizations using R, Python, and web-based visualization libraries.
- Mithun Lakshmanaswamy of BignumWorks Software LLP has been developing applications in Python for 9+ years. He has written enterprise-level distributed applications that are deployed on scores of servers and have the ability to support thousands of users simultaneously. Some of the applications he has developed are related to parsing millions of virus definitions, analyzing network packets from an enterprise setup, and so on. He is also quite proficient in teaching technical concepts and is quite involved with his current organization’s training programmers. He has worked on multiple projects working with Python, AWS and so on, implementing the concepts of concurrent and distributed computing.
- Basic knowledge of investments and Python
- Explore the landscape, of trading bots for different market segments
- Use Python and Pandas to track data and trends for different traditional trading market spaces
- Explore several trading bot modules, including stocks, traditional assets, and Forex trade
- Use Python to build a trading bot to track market trends
- Use your trading bot to decide when to purchase and when to sell
- Designing trading logic using Python
- Ensure different types of order are catered for by your bot
- Learn techniques for training and scaling your trading bot
- Apply practical code examples without acquiring excessive theory
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99