AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction
Apply DSDM and AgilePM to Business Projects. Free Support Materials & Exercises. Help Businesses Deliver Effectively. Start AgilePM Project Management Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
AgilePM® Project Management: Certification Course
Get an appreciation of Agile, Agility and AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile project management.
AgilePM® is the most popular agile project management qualification in the world – Trusted Training Radar™
This course provides a good introduction to AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives. It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2®, PMI, APMP and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
AgilePM® Project Management - The world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Beneﬁts of Method:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM agile approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- This accredited course aims to set you on a path to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner (Upgrades available for Foundation & Practitioner level study and qualification) in your own time and at your own pace.
Introduction - Course Content:
- 2 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Eligible for 5 CPU/PDU points.
1) What knowledge & tools are required?
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
2) Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in learning about and applying agile, agility and agile approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a career in project management. This is an accredited course and sets you on a path towards a qualification in AgilePM Project Management.
3) What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
a) Describe Agile, Agility and list the various Agile approaches and an appreciation of why and when to use Agile Project Management.
b) Practical understanding of the underpinning philosophy and principles in an Agile project.
c) Help you to become aware and productive member of an agile project environment.
e) Set you on a path towards a potential Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management.
f) Eligible for 5 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
Next Steps: AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner Qualification
AgilePM®, The APMG-International and Swirl Device logo are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved. Accredited AgilePM® training is provided by SPOCE (APMG-International Accredited Training Organisations).
- Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential
- Be able to describe Agile, Agility and list the various Agile approaches and an appreciation of why and when to use Agile Project Management.
- Practical understanding of the underpinning philosophy and principles in an Agile project.
- Help you to become aware and productive member of an agile project environment.
- Set you on a path towards a potential Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management.
- Eligible for 5 Category - C PDUs or CPDs