Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Portuguese - Course 2” The aim of this course is to make Portuguese accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute Portuguese - Course 1" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Portuguese is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Portuguese language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Portugal, Brazil or any other Portuguese speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the "3 Minute Portuguese - Course 1" and would like to progress further
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in "3 Minute Portuguese - Course 1"
- Everything is explained clearly and thoroughly without the use of confusing terminology
- Learn some useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations
- Learn some verbs and start to add different structures to your language
- Learn some time phrases, money phrases and mealtime phrases to add more details to your Portuguese
- Learn to tell the time in Portuguese
- Learn how to book a taxi in Portuguese
- Get to grips with Portuguese pronunciation
- Understand the structure of the Portuguese language
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the Portuguese language with ease
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world
- Speak Portuguese confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Understand what's being said back to you
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to Portuguese speaking countries