Learn how to deploy, manage, and secure Oracle WebLogic in an enterprise environment.
Oracle WebLogic 12c for Administrators is designed to teach systems administrators and developers how to deploy, configure and manage the leading enterprise application server in an enterprise environment. This course takes a pragmatic step-by-step approach and uses a combination of video lectures and hands-on labs to easily break down complex and confusing topics into an easy-to-understand format. Oracle WebLogic 12c for Administrators will teach you how to deploy and manage an Oracle WebLogic 12c environment by introducing you to a variety of topics from architectural concepts and best practices, to domain configuration, runtime management, and (of course) how to secure WebLogic. By the end of this course, you will have gained the skills you need to securely deploy WebLogic in an enterprise environment. If you have been hesitant to check out WebLogic or if you want to learn more about WebLogic features and best practices, then this course is for you. It supplies easy-to-understand lectures and hands-on lab work. All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Oracle-WebLogic-12c-for-Administrators
About The Author
- Chris has nearly 20 years' software development, architectural, and IT management experience in defense and commercial industries with a focus on enterprise and cloud architectures. He has consulted as an architect and consultant with companies such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and Oracle on the implementation and use of Oracle fusion middleware products including Oracle WebLogic Server, the SOA Suite, and Identity and Access Management. He received his undergraduate and graduate degrees in Computer Science and Systems Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic University in Troy, NY and Penn State University, respectively. Chris lives with his crazy family in beautiful Denver, Colorado USA.
- WebLogic and its features
- Satisfy system prerequisites for deploying Oracle WebLogic 12c
- Install Oracle WebLogic
- Create WebLogic domains
- Configure WebLogic JDBC and JMS resources
- Secure a WebLogic domain using best practices
- Script common WebLogic management tasks using WLST
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
12$ 9.99 $ 49.90
5$ 9.99 $ 49.90