Learn Linux, The first step to LINUX you need to learn to succeed in Linux Operating system environment, it is easy to learn and understand our online Linux Training course is designed for you with the complete steps to get Linux professional skills. Mr. Sudha Sekhar(IT- Professional) will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you, and beginners can understand easily with real-time examples.
Create a Good and Strong base foundation in Linux, Learn With this "Linux tutorial for beginners and Level up your career" tutorial for beginners and professionals.
- Linux Skills
- Linux Commands
- Linux Permissions
- Linux Installations from scratch
- Linux Remote Secure Connections
- Linux Control Processes and Running Jobs
- Linux File Transfer Over Secure Network
Entry as Zero exit as Hero.
A Strong Skill at Your Hands While Executing Commands
Learn to build Linux Skills using commands. This course assumes no prior Linux knowledge(commands basics will help you), just a desire to learn to set up your own Linux environment as well.
In this course we cover from scratch to get professional Linux skills level to get promoted in your career and who starters career as a Linux professional.
Content and Summary Who wants to start with beginning in Linux, through this course of 48 lectures and hours of content, you’ll learn all of the Linux Skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Linux Server implementation. Every Section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and Most of the Lectures are having Assignments to test your knowledge.
Starting with an introduction, how to use Linux Instance, Control Instance, basics, and settings, etc.
Learning with these Linux skills, you will be eager to learn other operating systems like Ubuntu, CentOs, Fedora, etc. very quickly that lead you to become a successful Linux professional.
If you really want to learn Linux, This Linux Course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become a strong Linux Professional.
Enroll Now and Start solving your challenge.
What you learn in "Linux tutorial for beginners and Level up your career" applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Kali Linux, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Linux
- People who have no idea about Linux
- People who don’t know what is Linux
- People who want to acquire Linux professional knowledge
- People who kick start career in Linux
- People who want to become a professional on Linux
- Knowledge on Computer operating will help you to easily understand the concepts
- Having an idea about operating system functionality
- What are the system components how it will use for Linux system (optional)
- A desire to learn
- Learn the life-cycle of Linux operating system
- Use Basic Commands to Control Linux System
- Know to Learn the Linux Distributions
- Run Linux Using Virtual box Environment
- How to Install Linux from Scratch
- Remote Connections using Putty with SSH Logins
- Know the Linux Directory Structures
- Applying Basic Commands in terminal
- know-how Self Learning with $man pages
- Assign Permissions of Linux File / Directory
- Finding Files / Directories with pipes
- Transferring Files over the Secure Network
- Learn Write and execute Shell Script
- Using Cron to automate a Job / service
- Installation Software Packages
- First-AID when Linux Server Down
124$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
64$ 9.99 $ 49.99
32$ 9.99 $ 49.99