How To Write A Screenplay: Outline & Structure A Screenplay
It's common for a new screenwriter to attempt to write a movie script without a firm idea of the overall script structure. This is a mistake, born of enthusiasm and a blind belief that the script can be developed as we write. The fact is that a screenplay must have a definite structure, if it is to have any chance at all of being made into a movie.
Aristotle's original concept of a 3 Act Story is still valid, but modern screenplay writers have further developed the basic idea into a precise craft. Building on the idea of beats, or scene sequences, a modern script consists of a series of events and turning points which need to be in the right proportions and relationship if the movie script is to be of interest to the money-men in Hollywood.
Against conventional wisdom, the movie script pitch letter normally created at the end of the process when the screenplay is ready for submission should be written before even starting to plan a script. How to use this is just one of the gems you will find inside the course
Inside the course 'How To Write A Screenplay' you will learn:
- How to plan and structure a screenplay for maximum audience appeal
- How to write and use your movie script pitch letter as a powerful creative tool
- How to transfer your scene ideas to a visual planning board
- How to create and use a 'beat' planning tool using FREE online presentation software
At the end of the course you will have in your hands a strategy enabling you to effortlessly create viable movie screenplays in the correct format adored by Hollywood, giving you the best chance of success.
Sign up now!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write a screenplay
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write a movie script pitch letter
- Anyone who wants to learn how to plan and structure a screenwriting project
- You should have a good command of basic English
- How to write a screenplay
- How to plan a movie script ready for Hollywood
- How to use tools to plan and structure a screenwriting project
71$ 12.99 $ 64.99
39$ 12.99 $ 64.99
50$ 12.99 $ 64.99
45$ 12.99 $ 64.99