In this course , you will learn and deploy chatbot using AWS Lex and Microsoft Azure on the cloud.
Firstly, We will learn chatbot development on AWS with lex, polly and transcribe. And we will deploy chat-bots on both platform
Then we will create simple chatbot on Microsoft Azure, then after it we will embed chatbot into html website. After it we will create chatbot for Facebook page which will create good customer engagement and provide better 24*7 services to customers
Then learn how to crawl from different sources like FAQ links , documentation, product manual etc to create FAQ bot or you can called it as QnA chatbot. Then at last we will going to deploy Luis app. Luis stands for language understanding.
Once you complete this course, you will able to develop different kind of bot services provided by Microsoft azure and AWS.
- You should have a Facebook business page
- You should have Microsoft Azure account
- AWS trial account
- Create Facebook Messenger Chatbots
- Understand intents, Entities and Utterance
- Create FAQ into bots
- Learn how to crawl semi structured data like FAQ links, documentation
- Run Chatbot locally using Microsoft Bot Emulator
- Create webchat for html website
- Develop LUIS(Language Understanding) bot
- Understand the Architecture of a Chatbot for Amazon Lex
- Learn the concepts like intents, utterance, slot, prompt and fulfillment for Amazon Lex
- Learn to use to synthesize speech using AWS Polly
- Learn to do transcription using AWS Transcribe
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99