- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This video is a combination of the following three aspects:
- Introduction to Reactive Programming + Rx in Depth.
- Need for going Reactive, Understanding Event Streams, Getting familiar with APIs, and Building a BMI Calculator App.
- Introduce Rx concepts and similar APIs across many languages, Covering the necessary operators, Examples of Operators and Streams.
- Building a stopwatch app
- Building an Autocomplete search box with Rx.
Creating operators and performing various operations such as transform, filter, combine, and error handling.
About the Author
- I Shriyans Bhatnagar use Rx.js on a daily basis in work, mostly combining it with React and redux. Being a full stack developer, I often find myself using Rx on Node too. Playing around with a few Reactive libraries—RxJs, most.js, and, bacon.js—and Reactive frameworks such as cycle.js, I absolutely love writing functional Reactive code. I am an avid fan of pure functional programming. I have played around with Haskell, elm, and erlang quite a lot and have some experience writing clojureScript. These days I really dig ReasonML (a new interface to OCaml by Facebook).
- Familiar with JS in browser and Basic knowledge of ES6 is required
- The power and ease of using Reactive programming
- Thinking and modeling apps in the Reactive way
- Fully understand Rx js including its operators, subjects, and schedulers
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99