Understand React’s new componentized development paradigm.
About the Author
- Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world.He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards. Among Ben's publications are Packt’s HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization Cookbook.
- Understand the fundamentals of React’s component-based development paradigm
- Create components using JSXUse Babel to incorporate ES6 features into current browsers
- Learn how to pass parameters and change state
- Learn to debug a component-based app
- Build a React component-based SPA
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99