Learn Practical Web Components Quickly
At this course, you will learn to develop reusable and lightweight custom HTML elements that you can use in all your future projects, among many other things.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build reusable web components for use in any project
As a developer, haven't you often suffered from writing too much code? More often than not, you rewrite the same piece of code for different pages and end up wasting precious time you could have used more productively.
After working through this course, you will be ready to develop production-ready web component applications! You will be able to build your own custom components that can be reused again and again. Moreover, you will also be able to share your custom components with other developers.
About the Author
- Rushabh Shah is a seasoned UI developer working in an exciting start-up based out of Mumbai. He is one of the founding members of the company and also the Senior UI Developer there. Rushabh has worked on a variety of projects across different frameworks and software architectures. His forte lies in creating web applications and user-friendly dashboards using reusable component-friendly library like React along with the latest developments in the traditional web development technologies.
- Rushabh has previously worked with major companies like Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. and Fractal Analytics and has a rich experience in developing web applications for clients like Ernst Young, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Colgate Palmolive, Reckitt Benckiser, and Indian Navy before venturing into the product domain with companies like Cuddle .ai and later Eugenie .ai (of which he is a founding member). He has also curated articles and tutorials for web development.
- Having been the sole developer for a major chunk in his career, he understands the need to gain the right and efficient knowledge from the vast ocean that is, the World Wide Web. Additionally, having worked with industry stalwarts later in his career, he knows the best practices to be used for creating web tools.
- Develop reusable and lightweight custom HTML elements that you can use in all your future projects
- Build simple web components such as tooltips to create complex components such as modals and backdrops
- Create dynamic web components that can receive data and use it to showcase UI element.
- Make your web-components stand-alone entities by coding custom events
- Master the numerous benefits of user-defined templates when creating web components
- Glimpse the React .js world and how it simplifies the complex process of coding web applications
- Learn to integrate your custom web-components with React .js and Angular
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99