Enhance the power and performance of your Ionic 4 apps.
The Ionic 4 cross-platform web and mobile UI framework has brought a number of game-changing new features. However, as it has evolved so much over the years, it is difficult for developers to stay up-to-date with current best practices to ensure they build fast and easy-to-maintain apps.
In this course, you will master tips and best practices that you didn't know existed; using these, you'll increase your efficiency and productivity by using Ionic 4 – and will also learn about what’s new in Ionic 5 and how to apply your knowledge from this course to the latest version, should you choose to migrate to Ionic 5 now or in the near future.
You will learn tips on working with different frameworks effectively and also building with no framework at all. You will also master various techniques to help you build secure, performant apps with beautiful UIs that will delight your users. This will make your work easier and your projects will become more efficient.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use Ionic 4 to the max and take your skills to the next level, and take them through to the latest Ionic 5 version, by building advanced progressive mobile applications based on the best practices you've learned.
This course is for web and mobile developers who want to perfect their skillset and build advanced cross-platform applications with the help of Ionic 4 and learn about the new features in Ionic 5. Prior experience of Ionic 4 (or earlier versions) is assumed.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Ionic-Framework-Tips-Tricks-and-Techniques
About the Author
- Charles Muzonzini is a Software Engineer specializing in web and mobile applications. He has been developing software professionally since 2013 and has used Ionic Framework from version 1 through to Ionic 4 and now Ionic 5. He is an author for Sitepoint.com, codeswag.co.uk, and his own blog at muzonzini.com.
- Charles brings a wealth of experience in teaching developers of all skill levels, gained from being an organizer of various web and mobile development meetups as well as his own YouTube channel.
- In addition to having a few conference speeches under his belt, he's the founder of UK software development company, Webgems.
- This course is for web and mobile developers who want to perfect their skillset and build advanced cross-platform applications with the help of Ionic 4 and learn about the new features in Ionic 5. Prior experience of Ionic 4 (or earlier versions) is assumed
- Leverage Ionic 4 features for the faster development of secure and easy-to-maintain apps
- Learn what's new in Ionic 5
- Save time by eliminating common bugs and stumbling blocks and focus on the features that will make your app great
- Build faster, more performant apps to delight your users
- Create beautiful user interfaces with various UI hacks
- Develop faster by applying techniques to commonly used features and components such as maps, push notifications, and backend services
- Extend the functionality of your apps by building your own custom plugins to access native device APIs
- Take advantage of Ionic 4 framework independence and use React.js, or no framework at all!
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99