Build 5 amazing, cross-platform mobile apps with Ionic 4
Firstly, you'll build an app that recommends what to have for dinner, with recipes right in your phone. Then you'll develop a productivity timer that keeps developers focused at work. After that, you'll use AI to automatically classify and organize your photos and save them to the cloud. Then you'll build a full-fledged Inventory Helper app that will help improve operational processes for various industries. Finally, you'll create a social app that locates vegan restaurants around your current location.
Throughout these engaging projects, you'll gradually go from Ionic basics to implementing advanced functionalities in your apps. By the end of the course, you will have upgraded your Ionic 4 skillset and gained practical knowledge based on different project types and real-world scenarios.
All the code and supporting files are on GitHub at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Ionic-4-Projects
About the Author
- Jellene Khoh is a senior developer with 8 years' experience developing apps for various platforms. She has around 3.5 years' experience with the Ionic framework and has been creating modern and innovative projects to meet the ever-changing high-tech markets. She's also involved in code architecture design, scaling from startup to enterprise-level complexity. Her background in game development gives her insights into making usability-focused applications that are easy to understand and fun to use.
- Effectively utilize the Angular router to easily manage all interactions
- Quickly build beautiful layouts for your projects with Ionic web components
- Explore different @ionic-native library plugins for native phone features
- Make applications consume REST APIs to display valuable information
- Use Firebase as a scalable backend for mobile development
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99