Maven Tutorial - Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
This is a Maven tutorial for beginners with real-world project examples. With a step-by-step approach with 20 steps, you will automate these projects using Maven.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Maven tutorial for beginners with real-world project examples.
Maven is the most popular Java dependency management tool. In this hands-on course, you will understand how Maven makes the life of a Java developer easier. We will use a step-by-step approach with 20 steps. During the course, you will automate these using Maven. You will compile Java, code, run unit tests, build jars and wars, run web applications in Tomcat, and setup new projects.
About the Author
- Ranga Karanam of in28Minutes fame is an architect with 15 years of Java programming and design experience with major banking clients across the world. He started in28Minutes with the aim of creating hands-on courses with real-world projects. The Step-By-Step series of courses is one of his creations. They use a problems-solution based step-by-step approach with practical, and real-world application examples. While their primary expertise is in the development, design and architecture of Java and related frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate), they are expanding into the front-end world (Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS). The foundations for building high-quality applications are best laid down while learning. They love open source and therefore, all their code is open source too and available on Github. They use the 80-20 rule, touching upon other things to briefly equip you with enough knowledge to find out more on your own.
- You have familiarity with Java programming. You want to understand Maven best practices and a few Maven tips and tricks. You want to understand how Maven works
- Use Maven to manage dependencies
- Use Maven to create multi-module projects
- Understand Maven best practices
- Use Maven commands
- Understand the Maven build life cycle and project object model
- Understand Maven's philosophy of "convention over configuration"
- Use Maven to generate Projects using Maven Archetypes
- Use Maven Plugins
- Understand how to use Maven in combination with an IDE like Eclipse
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99