Learning Java EE 8
You will learn to build a full-fledged application with the latest API's. Implement domain business logic using core Java EE components and learn lots more.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build a full fledged application with the latest API's.
Java EE provides a standard set of specifications that can be used to develop standardized applications, independent of the vendor. Enterprise applications do not change that often, and hence we need a robust platform such as Java EE to ensure sustainability. Thus, this comprehensive course-covering all the features and APIs in Java EE-will be helpful for developers. It also answers questions related to how Java EE compares to the Java language, should developers transition to it, and what types of application would benefit from it.
Both small businesses and large enterprises have benefitted from the various APIs provided by the Java EE platform to build dynamic web apps. This therefore remains one of the key skills sought by hiring companies.
This course starts by exploring the core JAVA EE components. Moving further you will learn all about HTTP endpoints. You will learn how to map domain entities with JPA. Cross-cutting concerns will be covered exhaustively. This course teaches you how to deal with Asynchronous behavior. You will learn to access external systems. You will also learn about the asynchronous communication protocol. By the end of the course, you will be able to develop a car management enterprise application.
About the Author
- Sebastian Daschner is a Java freelancer working as a consultant, author, and trainer and is enthusiastic about programming and Java (EE). He is the author of the book Architecting Modern Java EE Applications. Sebastian participates in the JCP, helping to form the future standards of Java EE; serving in the JAX-RS, JSON-P, and Config Expert Groups; and collaborating on various open source projects. For his contributions to the Java community and ecosystem, he was recognized as a Java Champion, Oracle Developer Champion, and double 2016 JavaOne Rockstar.
- Sebastian is a regular speaker at international IT conferences such as JavaLand, JavaOne, or Jfokus. Together with Java Community Manager Steve Chin, he has visited dozens of conferences and Java User Groups by motorbike. Steve and Sebastian have launched JOnsen, a Java conference held at a hot spring in the countryside of Japan.
- Sebastian has been working with Java for more than 8 years. Besides Java, Sebastian is also a heavy user of Linux and container technologies. He evangelizes computer science practices on https://blog.sebastian-daschner.com, his newsletter, and on Twitter via @DaschnerS. When not working with Java, he also loves to travel the world, either by plane or motorbike.
- Software developers with knowledge of Java and interested in working with Java EE platform
- Implement domain business logic using core Java EE components
- Realize HTTP communication using JAX-RS
- Use JPA persistence with the least impact on domain logic code
- How interceptors realize technical cross-cutting concerns
- Configure enterprise applications using standard APIs
- Introduce asynchronous behavior into business logic
- Access external systems in a resilient way
- Implement server-sent events and WebSocket communication
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
54$ 9.99 $ 49.90
14$ 9.99 $ 49.90