Hands-On Enterprise Application Development with Java 9
Become a skilled and professional Java developer by exploring Java9 and Java EE 8 and learn to use these technologies to create a modern, scalable enterprise application.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build modern and scalable enterprise applications using Java 9 and Java EE 8 and become a professional Java developer.
This video course will set you on the path to become a skilled and professional Java developer by exploring Java9 and Java EE 8 and learning how these technologies can be used to create a modern, scalable enterprise application.
We will use case studies to explore how we can use the JEE8 technologies of JSF, EJB, and JPA to build a database-driven website, while all the time working with new Java 9 constructs. You'll learn how to extract a component from our website as a standalone microservice and decouple your microservice to allow it to be reused within an organization. We will then delve into Java 9 technologies such as JShell, modules, the Streams API, Multi-Jar, Process APIs, and HTTP/2 clients.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Enterprise-Application-Development-with-Java-9
About the Author
- Martin Farrell is an independent Java consultant and trainer based in Edinburgh, UK, with over 18 years' Java experience. He has consulted across a range of businesses from banking to telecommunications and Silicon Valley start-ups. He also blogs about Java and Spring technologies on the popular www.javabullets.com blog, and is Most Valuable Blogger at www.dzone.com and a contributor to www.javacodegeeks.com.
- When not consulting, Martin likes to spend time with his wife and two children. He is also a keen cyclist and triathlete.
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Gain practical experience of Java 9, including modules, the Streams API, the Collections API, multi-level JARs and HTTP/2 clients.
- Learn about enterprise Java (JEE8), including JSF, JPA, and CDI
- How to build real enterprise Java applications including a website and a microservice
- Learn to use tools such as Maven, and PrimeFaces
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99