Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 9
This course on Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 9 covers classical, functional, and reactive data structures. Learn computational complexity, solve problems, and write efficient code.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Explore the world of advanced algorithms with Java 9.
Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 9 covers classical, functional, and reactive data structures, giving you the ability to understand computational complexity, solve problems, and write efficient code. This video is based on the Zero Bug Bounce milestone of Java 9.We start off with the basics of algorithms and data structures, helping you understand the fundamentals and measure complexity. You will also get a clear picture of reactive programming, binary searches, sorting, search trees, undirected graphs, and a whole lot more!
About the Author
- Debasish Ray Chawdhuri is an established Java developer and has been in the industry for the last eight years. He has developed several systems, from CRUD applications to programming languages and big data processing systems. He provided the first implementation of an extensible business reporting language specification, and a product around it, to verify company financial data for the Government of India while he was employed at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. In Talentica Software Pvt. Ltd., he implemented a domain-specific programming language to easily implement complex data aggregation computations that compiled to Java bytecode. Currently, he leads a team developing a new high-performance structured data storage framework to be processed by Spark. The framework is named Hungry Hippos and will be open-sourced very soon. He also blogs at http://www.geekyarticles.com/ about Java and other computer science-related topics.
- He has worked for Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., and Talentica Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Cover Text: NA Reviewer Bio:
- A basic knowledge of Java is assumed
- Handle reactive programming and its related data structures
- Use binary search, sorting, and efficient sorting-quicksort and mergesort
- Work with the important concept of trees and list all nodes of the tree, search trees, and balanced search trees
- Apply advanced, general-purpose data structures, priority queue-based sorting, and random access immutable linked lists
- Gain a better understanding of the concept of graphs, directed and undirected graphs, undirected trees, and much more
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99