Oracle Apps R12 Fixed Assets Training
The Oracle R12 Fixed Assets Management course is suitable for managers and end users such as Fixed Asset Accountants or those who provide first line support to them, who need to set up and use Oracle Assets. It would also be useful for Payables Supervisors so that they can appreciate the integration between Oracle Payables and Oracle Assets. An understanding of basic accounting concepts and the asset management function is required. Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Payable and the General Ledger would be advantageous.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Fixed Assets introduction, Flex Field, System Controls, Financial Year Calendar, Values, Prorate Conversion Calendar, Depreciation Calendar, Book Controls, Depreciation Methods, Asset Categories, Changes, Additions, Create accounting. Asset Transfer, Revaluation, Mass Additions, Retirements.
Who is the target audience?
- Any Graduate who has an understanding of basic accounting concepts and the asset management function. Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Payable and General Ledger would be advantageous
- Knowledge and Finance and Accounts
- Defining Flex Fields
- Setup System Controls
- Defining Physical Calendar, Prorate
- Creating Asset Categories
- Calculating the Depreciation on Category wise
- Mass Additions and Retirements
124$ 9.99 $ 49.99
183$ 9.99 $ 49.99
64$ 9.99 $ 49.99
32$ 9.99 $ 49.99