In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. Learn various services available under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform and Infrastructure categories. We would be preparing for AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam by first learning about certification exam itself and various learning path that we can choose from.
As Cloud Practitioner is a beginner level exam we would learn various services with some projects and practical examples as well. After qualifying this exam we can pursue any associate or professional level exam for Developer, System Operations, DevOps, Speciality or Solution Architect.
This course covers wide range of AWS services including-
STORAGE Services- S3, Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway
COMPUTE Services- EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, Container, Lightsail, VPC
DATABASE Services- DynamoDB, Elasticache, RDS, Redshift
MOBILE Services- Mobile Hub, AppSync, DeviceFarm, Pinpoint
ACCESS MANAGEMENT- IAM, Cognito, CloudWatch
and will learn more including Developer tools, Integration, Security, Management.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- Having command over all the options, services and tools available
- You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications
- You would be in a position to take AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam and qualify with good marks
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
63$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99