Life isn’t always comfortable. I think that’s a universal truth we could all agree on.
Life can throw a great deal of suffering at us. This indeed can be overwhelming and quite confusing.
The main problem is that from the start of our journey in life, the schools, and many times our parents, help provide us with the knowledge and the tools for how to deal with those challenges in a healthy way.
The purpose of this course is to supply you with that knowledge and those tools.
In this course, you will get a better understanding of yourself and about some fundamental topics that can greatly reduce pain and suffering, and about how to carve out a happier, healthier, and more meaningful life.
This is not a sit-down-and-motivate-me course but an intense course you actively participate in.
Divided into three chapters that progress deeper and deeper into developing, understanding, and creating a more meaningful life for yourself.
Here are a few things you will learn:
Chapter 1 – Awareness:
- Understanding Emotions & What Is Emotional First Aid?
- What Is the Mind and How Does It Work?
- Which Poisons Are You Taking in Your Life?
- What Is Love? - A Deeper Look at Understanding Love
- Learn about the Purpose of Life
- And much more …
Chapter 2 – Facing the Self
- The Wheel of Life – What Is Lacking in Your Life?
- What is your Love Language?
- Are You Traumatized? Signs and Symptoms of Trauma
- And much more…
Chapter 3 – IMPLEMENT: Practical Techniques for a Healthier, Happier, and More Meaningful Life
- Contentment Exercises
- How to Deal with Trauma in a Healthy Way
- How to Find Your Community, Meet Like Minded Friends, and Obtain Meaningful Relationships
- How Quality Questions Make a Quality Life – How to Ask Quality Questions
- And much more…
If you are feeling a lack of energy, purpose, meaning, or happiness, if you feel stuck in life, or simply want to bring the quality of your life to a higher level, you are invited on this wonderful and most exciting journey of inner exploration and transformation.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Stunning animations from two talented animators
- Beautiful and insightful illustrations
- The Practice Book, a book filled with exercises to observe certain feelings, answer specific questions, or do a list of activities
This course from Inner Picture Stories, the educational platform on life, will help open doors to new insights, opportunities, a higher understanding, and ultimately bring positive change.
A course crafted with a deep sense of love by the founder of Inner Picture Stories, Jellis Vaes.
This is where the journey begins.
- Before you start, download The Practice Book of the course. It can be found attached to the first lesson
- Keep an open mind with each lesson
- Be willing to challenge your own beliefs and try new things
- Dedicate a set number of hours or days to follow this course to its completion. This will increase the chances of this course having a higher impact for you
- After the course, students will have the knowledge and understanding of how to deal with pain points that cause suffering in their lives
- They will obtain an altogether higher understanding of themselves and of life
- New doors will be opened to possibilities and positive change
- Students will know how to craft out a balanced life of meaning
- Students will be able to tame their own mind, and live more in the moment, where peace is found, than in the past and the future filled with depression and anxiety
- Students will discover a range of practical exercises to live a more contented and happy life
- If they have been traumatized in the past, they will learn how to deal with trauma in a healthy way
- Students will get a deeper sense about love, the one feeling we all seek and long for in life
- Students will end this course with a package of information on psycho-education, the essential information and education about mental health