In this course, we are going to explore big data, big data analytics and cloud computing on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Here we would be covering all the big data analytics services which are available on Azure. Firstly we would explore HDinsight services where we would go to create clusters and also explore different cluster configurations. Once the cluster is ready we would able to use many big data tools like HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig and many other tools which come under the Hadoop ecosystem.
Then we would also explore Spark another open-source distributed cluster-computing framework. Spark is a data processing engine developed to provide faster and easy-to-use analytics than Hadoop MapReduce.
- Once you would complete the course you would be able to find which one is better: Hadoop or Spark
- Also, we would use different notebooks like Zapelline, Jupyter, etc as wells as a use case of stream analytics
- A basic understanding of cloud computing and big data
- Learn the basics concepts of Big Data
- Learn how to use mostly widely used tool for working with big data... Hadoop and Spark
- Confidently work with various Big Data Analytics services on Microsoft Azure
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99