Planning, deploying, managing, monitoring and performance-tuning your Hadoop cluster with Apache Hadoop.
Hadoop is one of the most popular Big Data solutions for reliable and scalable distributed computing and storage. Administering your Hadoop cluster is the key to exploiting its rich features, and get the most out of it. This course focuses on planning, deploying and monitoring your cluster’s performance and looking at the optimal performance and health of this organizational cluster infrastructure. This course will help you understand the basics of Hadoop administration, with comprehensive coverage of various administrative tasks using the popular Apache Hadoop distribution.
This video course will start by installing the Apache Hadoop for cluster installation and configuring the required services. You will also learn various cluster operations like validations, and expanding and shrinking Hadoop services.
You will then move onto gain a better understanding of administrative tasks like planning your cluster, monitoring, logging, security, troubleshooting and best practices. Techniques to keep your Hadoop clusters highly available and reliant are also covered in this course. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the concepts related to Hadoop administration.
About the Author
- Gurmukh Singh is a technology professional with 14+ years of industry experience in infrastructure design, distributed systems, performance optimization, and networks. He has worked in big data domain for the last 5 years and provides consultancy and training on various technologies. He has worked with companies such as HP, JP Morgan, and Yahoo and has authored the book Monitoring Hadoop.
- This course is designed for administrators with a basic understanding of Hadoop who are interested in learning about Hadoop administration and Hadoop Cluster Management. If you are a Hadoop administrator looking for quick solutions to commonly occurring problems in Hadoop administration, this course will also help you
- Learn about the Apache Hadoop user interface and it’s components
- Plan, install and configure core Hadoop services on a Cluster
- Configure High Availability for your Hadoop Cluster
- Validate the Cluster using HDFS, Map Reduce and Spark
- Understand Cluster Life-Cycle and Performance tuning of a Hadoop Cluster
- Secure, monitor and troubleshoot your Hadoop Cluster
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99