"Want To Become Expert In ETAP Software and Power System?" This course will help you to achieve your goals to become ETAP and Power System Expert.
Welcome to the course "ETAP Power System Analysis For Electrical Engineers"
ETAP is an analytical engineering software which is helpful for an electrical engineer to simulate and analyze the steady state and dynamic power system. It is used by various sectors such as Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Industrial, Transportation and Low voltage.
The purpose of this course is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software which will cover a range of ETAP functionalities used to design & solve various power system practical problems.
The course will begin with the software overview, basics of one-line diagram creation, data entry, and quickly expands the users’ knowledge to include methods to automatically perform multiple ‘what if’ studies using multiple scenarios. Wherever possible, the topics are explained with hand calculations and results are compared with ETAP software so that it becomes more easier to the attendees to understand the concepts.
(General Important Information)
There are two type of courses:
- Type-1: With the realistic input data required for power system analysis and correct interpretation of the results generated by the software.
- Type-2: Without the realistic input data required for power system analysis and random interpretation of the results generated by the software. Such courses may show the software operation which can generate any unrealistic results based on input data.
In this course, the results are supported with hand calculations which gives clear understanding of the subject to the attendees.
- Fundamental of Electrical Engineering
- Basic and Advanced Concepts of Power System Analysis
- Design and Simulate Electrical Power System Using ETAP 19.5 Software
- Creating New Project in ETAP
- Understanding ETAP Software Overview & Toolbars
- Create Single Line Diagram in ETAP With Conventional Modelling Method & Auto-Build (Time Saving)
- Load Flow Analysis - Theory, Comparison of Hand Calculations and ETAP Results
- Load Flow Analysis Example
- Cable Sizing Analysis
- Transformer MVA Sizing
- Generator Load Sharing
- Transformer X/R Ratio Calculation
- Short Circuit Analysis - Theory, Comparison of Hand Calculations and ETAP Results
- Short Circuit Analysis - Vendor Type Testing of Medium and Low Voltage Circuit Breaker (IEC Standard)
- Short Circuit Analysis Example
- Protection Coordination (Relay Coordination) Analysis - Theory
- Protection Coordination Analysis Example
- Protection Coordination Analysis - Auto Star Evaluation
3$ 49.99 $ 249.99
328Free $ 9.99