The idea behind this course is to provide a very concise but effective approach towards Engineering Mechanics (called Applied Mechanics in many countries) for fresher engineering students. The scope of the course is explained in detail in the first lecture which is free for preview (Along with some other lectures).
- Basic knowledge of trigonometric parameters
- Vector addition and multiplication
- Fundamentals of high school physics
- Fundamentals of engineering mechanics
- Resolution of force, moment and couple, System of forces
- Equilibrium of rigid bodies, Free body diagram, support reactions, Triangle law, Lami's theorem
- Trusses and frames
- Conservation of energy and principle of momentum, D'Alembert's principle, law of restitution
This course has provided with with a refresher of some basic fundamentals of engineering mechanics that I had forgotten.
3$ 49.99 $ 249.99
328Free $ 9.99