Get up and running with the world's leading game engine.
Curious about game development but afraid to get into it because it seems too hard? Fear no more! With this course, you will learn how to develop games with one of the most popular engines in the industry. You will learn only relevant and practical information, and appreciate how it applies to the real world.
By the end of this course, you will have a full-scale 3D game, similar to indie favorites such as Dear Esther, Amnesia, and Gone Home. In only 4 hours, you will become an indie developer!
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Unity-Game-Development-in-4-hours
About the Author
Anton Semchenko is an experienced Unity3D developer.
- He has worked exclusively with Unity3D for the past six years. During these years, he worked mostly on VR/AR projects. In his free time, he developed two games in Unity. Received “The Best Design” award and “The Best Game” award for one of his games. Having graduated from physics, he is a self-taught programmer and as such he knows what makes a course exciting or boring, practical or useless.
- This course is for aspiring game developers who have basic knowledge of C#. Have you just completed an introductory course for C# and can’t wait to develop an actual game but don’t know where to begin? Or perhaps you already familiar with another game engine and want to learn Unity as well? Then this course is just for you! So grab this course and begin your career as an indie game developer!
- Learn Unity, one of today's most popular game engines
- Develop a first-person 3D game without any prior knowledge of game development or Unity
- Learn relevant game-development skills and practices
- Learn the basic of 3D level design
- Utilize the power of the Asset Store and find the best free-to-use assets
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99