Introduction to Unity
This beginner Unity 3D course will show you everything from downloading and installing Unity 3D (for both Mac and Windows) to Zombie Roller - Your First Unity 3D Game to Unity 3D pricing plans.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Introduces students to the Unity Game Engine.
This is the most comprehensive beginner course on Unity 3d on the Internet. We are avid game developers and were tired of all the junk out there - teaching students how to make 3D cubes without real-world game development. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Unity 3D. This course gently eases them into Unity development while providing the excitement of creating a working project, even if they’re unfamiliar with coding or the Unity IDE.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Introduction-to-Unity
About the Author
- Devslopes by Mark Price - Learn programming and app developmentDevslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project-based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.
- No coding experience required
- Unity Installation
- Setting up on Windows, Mac, and Linux
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99