Question - Would you say you are investing, gambling or speculating?
Say you are new to investing, or you have been investing for a while already.
To be successful, you would really need to take on an investor's hat to understand the financial health of a company.
If you don't already know this, then you are not investing. You are gambling and speculating, period.
What if there's a simple and quick guide to read through Financial Statements and Ratios like an analyst, to trade stocks?
1 x Avengers: Infinity War movie - That's the time required for the course
Why Haven't You Made Consistent Returns Yet?
Too many of us today are burning our cash in stock markets, buying into companies that are not profitable and in bad financial health.
- You tend to hear your neighbour talking about how good this stock is.
- You read on Wall Street Journal that company A is going to develop the vaccine for COVID19.
- You see comments on some Facebook group saying this stock is the must-buy for the year
Truth be told, all these have to stop.
It is now time, to live up to your own investing decisions through simply understanding how well/ bad a company is doing.
Here, you will find this Financial Statement & Ratio course as a simple-to-understand way, step-by-step, that everyone can follow without any experienced needed.
In simple terms, we will cover the following:
Module #1: Financial Statement - Income Statement
- The Income Statement shows you how much money a company makes, from its topline revenue to its bottomline net profits. Of course, we want to make sure we buy into companies that make REAL money, and not loss making.
Module #2: Financial Statement - Cash Flow Statement
- The Cash Flow Statement shows the movement of cash in and out of a company. This is broken to three parts - Operations, Financing and Investing. Businesses exist to make profits and we would of course want to make sure cash from goods or services sold flows into the company.
Module #3: Financial Statement - Balance Sheet
- The Balance Sheet shows the financial position and strength of a company. You would be able to understand how much Assets and Liabilities a company hold.
Module #4: Financial Ratio - Liquidity Ratio
- Liquidity shows the capability of a company to liquidate its assets to cover its liabilities, obligations or dues. We use this to find companies with good liquidity to ensure sustainable business operations.
Module #5: Financial Ratio - Profitability Ratio
- Profitability shows the capability of a company to bring in sales and how it can optimize cost to have profits retained for business expansion or shareholders. We of course want to find companies that has good profits and margins.
Module #6: Financial Ratio - Valuation Ratio
- Valuation shows how expensive or cheap, how over-valued or under-valued a company is at any one time in the stock markets. We use this to determine if it is a good time to buy into a stock, at any one moment.
Module #7: Financial Ratio - Efficiency Ratio
- Efficiency shows the capability of a company to efficiently run the business - from generating sales to collecting receivables. We want to buy into companies that run the business in an efficient manner.
Module #8: Screen Stocks Using Different Financial Ratios
- Here, we practically go through one tool TradingView to quickly screen stocks from different stock markets. We use the learnings from financial statements and financial ratios to set up filters for screening.
Module #9: Practical Walkthrough Of Financial Statements
- Here, we practically go through another tool Investing dot com to get financial summary of different stocks from all over the world. No need to individually find and download annual reports of different stocks.
BONUS: Stocks Portfolio Tracker & Winning Stock Checklist
- Two simple tools for your use - one to track your stock portfolio gains/ losses and one as a quick checklist to find Winning Stocks.
"Why Is This Course Different From Others That You See Online?"
To be reasonable and realistic here, you may have probably come across some $1,997 blood-sucking online course that promises you skyrocket returns of 2,000% in 30 days. You and I know it sounds too good to be true.
What I would like to say is that this course is different, it is based on 9 years of self learning, time, effort and resources - with strategies and data that has proven to generate realistic and consistent every year.
And I dare say you will be starting or re-looking into your investment portfolio with a different perspective, with it growing bigger day by day.
So, all you have to lose is skipping 1 x Avengers: Infinity War movie to get started.
Again, you have little to lose, learn something today.. For that, the odds are on your side then.
Who this course is for:
- People who have basic knowledge on stock markets
- People who have started investing (without analyzing fundamentals)
- Basic knowledge on stocks and stock markets
- Read through key points in Financial Statements
- Understand and appreciate use of Financial Ratios
- Use tools to practically identify and analyze stocks